Woooow! This is actually really exciting! This is my very first award, my first blog award! How cool is that!
Well, anyway, I’ve been nominated by missmaxwell91, who wrote: “On My Way: Lovely style of writing, very intelligent.” What can I say now, but… THANK YOU SO MUCH! This is really nice of you to say :)!
To be honest with you, I had never heard about this award before… but I think it’s a very nice thing to do as an award is always a kind of acknowledgement. So it means a lot, at least as far as I’m concerned, to know some people really like my blog and the posts I write :). Thank you SO MUCH for that, guys! ★
The recipient must post 11 fun facts about themselves
The recipient must also answer 11 questions created by the award giver
The recipient must give the award to 11 new bloggers with less than 200 followers and post 11 questions for them to answer
These 11 bloggers must be told they have been given the award
They will in turn pass the award on to 11 new bloggers of their choice (no tagging back the award giver)
- 11 facts about me…
1. I used to have my 15 minutes of craziness.
2. I am a TV series and musical addict!
3. I could read Les Misérables over & over again!
4. I apparently hold my cutlery the wrong way round.
5. I used to pronounce ‘pyjama’ like ‘pigeon’!
6. Still can’t pronounce ‘law’ properly :s (and lots of other words… but I’m not worried, it will come ;)!)
7. I can’t stand wearing two different socks! I like when everything’s perfectly coordinated! :p
8. Cookery Books and Magazines are my guilty pleasure!
9. I Love Teddy Bears – I’ve got a beautiful collection (sorry, I can’t tell you how many! Maybe… Probably TOO MANY :p!)
10. I may be a bit clumsy sometimes…
11. … that’s why my nickname is “Catastrophe Marie”! (Don’t Laugh!)
- My answers to missmaxwell91‘s questions…
1. Who do you sometimes compare yourself to?
I often compare myself to a “revolution”, as I am passionate, determined & always have that kind of “rage” inside of me. I’m the kind of person who’s always pushing through the hardships and who wants to do what’s best for others. 😉
2. What can you do today that you were not capable of a year ago?
Being away from my family, I think.
3. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are (why)?
Between 20 & 22, which is not a big difference with my actual age… but that’s the age people usually give me regarding how I look but also the maturity I’ve got thanks to all the not-really-good things life has brought my family lately.
4. What does ‘The American Dream’ mean to you?
5.What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
It was the day my dad brought our little black cat at home (well, he was little at the time, but he is really MASSIVE today :s!)
6. What are three moral rules you will never break?
1) Respecting everybody (whoever they are) / 2) Never eating horse meat! / 3) Always doing the best to forgive people
7. What is your most prized possession?
8. What has been the most terrifying moment of your life thus far?
When somebody tried to kidnap me at a fun fair when I was little.
9. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?
When my best friend (at time, because apparently, he doesn’t accept this term anymore!!!) stood up for me when I was being bullied in middle school.
10. What’s the most important lesson you’ve learned in the last year?
Always smile to people who can’t & be nice to everyone even if some people are rude (it’s not a reason for us to be rude as well!)
11.What one ‘need’ and one ‘want’ will you strive to achieve in the next twelve months?
‘One need’ : I need to know that my family is gonna be alright when I’m gone, when I leave France for good to come & live in England.
‘One want’ : I want to “look after” my friendships, whether they are old ones (Thibault, Guillaume, Amélie, Maëlle, Nadia, Pauline, Abichoupette) or burgeoning ones (Melody, Fay, Jamie)
- 11 Blogs I nominated for the Liebster Blog Award… I love so many blogs, but I had to pick only 11 (it was really hard, believe me!!!!) … so I’m sorry for those I didn’t nominate :s
- Flavie Peticoeur – Without any doubt… My FAVORITE!
- Conker & Indigo Makes – Such a delicious reading!
- FINGER, FORK & KNIFE – A SO YUMMY Blog!!!
- In the Clouds – Always very lovely posts!
- Fille Sans Shampoing – The Girliest!
- Les Recettes du Panier – Very Fresh!
- THE FASHION SECRET – A must-read Blog! For all the Fashion addicts x
- My Sweet Street – Always nicely illustrated!
- Dépêches Mode – DEFINITELY Fashionable!
- Madame Paillettes – Need any advice for your nails? Well… THIS Blog is FOR YOU 😉
- Loetitia Cuisine – If you want to find nice vegetarian recipes…
- My Questions for my 11 dearies…
- If you were an animal, what would you be? and why?
- If you were a painting, which one would you be? and why?
- If you were a place, what would you be? and why?
- If you were a concept, what would you be? and why?
- If you were a book, which one would you be? and why?
- If you were someone else, who would you be? and why?
- If you were a man/a woman (pick the opposite gender), who would you be? and why?
- If you were a film, which one would you be? and why?
- If you were a meal, what would you be? and why?
- If you were a song, which one would you be? and why?
- If you were a blog (not yours), which one would you be? and why?
And what would be one of my post without you-know-what?
So… Keep holding on to what you love & enjoy the ride of life 😉
PS: Thanks again to missmaxwell91‘ for the nomination 😉 Cheerios!!!