A little bit more about me… A few questions I’ve been asked…
How long have you had your blog? I started my blog in January this year (2013)
- How did you get the idea to start a blog? I first wanted to write this blog to share what I was living and experiencing here, in England… but then I realised I really liked blogging and sharing lots of stuff with my lovely readers, so I wanted to share more than this unforgettable and amazing experience! And here I am now… with a lovely (I hope, you’re the only ones who can say, my beauties ;p) lifestyle blog ^^
- Why did you choose that name for your blog? Such a good question! ON MY WAY is kind of a metaphor regarding LIFE… and especially the “path of life”, if it makes any sense to you :s As my blog is about all things I like (or not ^^) about life, all my little pleasures in life (see question about my blog’s themes… n°5 ^^), I thought this picture of a girl on her way and all she meets and finds in life was quite a good name for my personal blog… something that looked like me
- What are your hobbies? What a coincidence! I’ve had this conversation with one of my colleagues this morning :p!!! Well, first of all, I’m an equestrian; I’ve been riding horses since the age of 5 and now I’ve got my own baby (my horse, Oleo) ^^! I also love reading (19th century French and English literature… but my favourite author definitely is Victor Hugo; Les Misérables being my most loved book, it couldn’t be some other way ;p… and you may consequently understand my particular interest in the London musical and in the recently released movie!!!) and listening to music! I LOVE writing this blog (I’m totally addicted to blogging now, and everything it can bring me !!!). I am a musical LOVER (it might be one of the reasons why I love the English culture that much ^^) and, I must admit it, a shopaholic :p!!!
- What is your blog about? My blog’s about EVERYTHING! Travel, Fashion, Cookery, Life, Friendship, People I meet, Musicals, Tv, Music, Literature, Movies… well in a word: LIFESTYLE
- What’s your favourite dessert? Ohhh! I don’t think I can possibly answer this question! It’s really not fair… I love so many different desserts… Hmmm, I love having a fresh fruit salad but… if I’m being a bit naughtier, I’d say my favourite dessert is the Fondant au Chocolat (I don’t know the translation in English… it would be something like “soft-centered chocolate cake” but it doesn’t sound really good, does it?! :s), or maybe the raspberry & rhubarb crumble :3 See? I can’t pick a favourite :p!
- An object that never leaves you? My iPod!
- What’s the first thing you do when you wake up? I have my breakfast
- And what’s the last thing you do before going to bed? I brush my teeth (how original ! :p)
- Your best holiday memory? The first time my father took me to London… that was the beginning of a true LOVE story ^^
- What’s your favourite moment of the day? My favorite moment of the day is definitely and without any doubt BED TIME!!! (No, I’m not lazy!!!!! My days are very busy and I like to find my bed again when time has come !)
- Your favourite color? the one you hate? I like ALL the colors and can’t consequently answer that question (even if I may have a little fondness for PURPLE :p!)
- If you had a superpower, which one would it be? I’d love to turn back the clock to live every exceptional moment again and again!
- Do you prefer spending 400 € for lots of clothes or just for a gorgeous one? 400 € for lots of clothes, DEFINITELY!!! Kind of a collector, so… ;p
- Your make-up brand? Mostly Bare Minerals ®
- Trainers or heels? Definitely heels!!! The only sport shoes I wear are my riding shoes 🐴
- Your biggest dream? When I was little, my biggest dream was to have my own horse, but that one came true, so it doesn’t count :p! Let me think… I’d like to be able to make everyone smile, to be this little light that day for that person, who needed it more than everyone else. Yep, that’s kind of my biggest dream now, seeing a smile on every face !
- What kind of music do you like? I LOVE music from musicals… but otherwise I’m not really complicated, I listen to everything!
- Your favorite town/city in the world (even if you’ve never been there)? London (in case you hadn’t noticed yet !) DEFINITELY!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
- Your favourite season? Spring
- Who do you sometimes compare yourself to? I often compare myself to a “revolution”, as I am passionate, determined & always have that kind of “rage” inside of me. I’m the kind of person who’s always pushing through the hardships and who wants to do what’s best for others.
- What does ‘The American Dream’ mean to you? Dreaming BIG!
- What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special? It was the day my dad brought our little black cat at home (well, he was little at the time, but he is really MASSIVE today :s!)
- What are three moral rules you will never break? 1) Respecting everybody (whoever they are) / 2) Never eating horse meat! / 3) Always doing the best to forgive people
- What is your most prized possession? My horse!
What’s the most important lesson you’ve learned in the last year? Always smile to people who can’t & be nice to everyone even if some people are rude (it’s not a reason for us to be rude as well!)