A little yummy recipe for today?! What do you say my lovely ones? I personally say YES YES YES!!!
Thus today’s recipe is THE HIT of the Greenmarket in New York!! Have you already guessed? Well… I’m obviously talking about the little “peanut butter & vanilla marshmallow cookie sandwiches” !
THAT’s a long name for such a little treat ^^ ! Oh well, it doesn’t matter, does it?! The most important now is THE recipe… so have a look below 😉 and enjoy those yummy little treats 🙂 !!!
- 8 chocolate chip cookies
- 2 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 4 squares of chocolate
- 4 marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 120°.
- Turn the cookies over and spread the peanut butter.
- Put a square of chocolate and a marshmallow above.
- Put the cookies on a plate covered with greaseproof paper.
- Put the cookies in the oven for 1 to 2 minutes until the marshmallows are a bit brown and melting. Mmmm…
- Take the cookies out of the oven and put another cookie over each of them.
And now you can fake being in New York, enjoying the very cherished refined little treats of the Greenmarket ^^ !
I hope you’ll love them as much as I do! Easy and quick to make… those little delights are way worth falling over 😉 !!!
With this, my budding New Yorkers :),
Keep holding on to what you love & enjoy the ride of life 😉
I write to you very soon for lots of other lovely things to come :D! Excited??? I bet you are :p !!!!
Lots of love ❤